US Visa Types

• Business Visa (B1)
A business visa is given to people who want to travel to the United States for business or work purpose. B1 visa can be used by business professionals who travel to the US for meetings, trainings and negotiations, for which you are not being paid in USA.
• Tourism Visa (B2)
• Student Visa (F1)
• Work Visa (H1 – B, H-4)
• Trainee Visa (H-3)